Information WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide better services to all our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which functions you’ll find most useful.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, you need a Good Solutions Account to use our services. When you create such an account, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name and email address.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like your interaction with specific content. This may include when and where you are using the services, like location, platform, device, date and time, proxy settings, browser, network, operating system etc.
The information we collect may be stored centrally at our servers or locally on your device mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Good Solutions and our users. We can also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you a more relevant user experience.
When you contact Good Solutions, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We can also use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
Good Solutions processes personal information on our servers. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we must keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Good Solutions unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Good Solutions when we have your consent to do so.
- With Solution Administrators. As a user of Good Solutions services, you are accessing Systems that may belong to someone else. Solution Administrators may review all your actions within the system they administrate. However, they will never be able to see or change your password.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Good Solutions if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Good Solutions, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Good Solutions and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- we encrypt many of our services,
- we use an e-mail verification when creating and changing your account,
- we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems,
- we restrict access to personal information to Good Solutions employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.